During the year we offer a range of after school clubs to the children on a rolling programme. They get the opportunity to develop or try out new skills within different groups.
The school provides a very good range of after school clubs, attracting a large number of boys and girls. Frequent opportunities to work in teams help to develop pupils' self-confidence, which prepares them well for the future.
Before school, Madame Raymond and Miss Magro welcome the children to Breakfast Club which provides an excellent start to the school day for the children and for parents.
Teachers, teaching assistants, parents and specialists provide their expertise so that the children can benefit.
Term 1 Clubs
(All clubs finish at 4.15-4.30 pm). Please pick up your children promptly from these sessions.
Monday - Multi Skills - Red & Orange Classes Only
Tuesday - Multi Sports - Yellow & Green Classes Only
- Food - Red, Orange & Yellow Classes - £1.50 charge per child per session.
Wednesday - Netball/Hockey - Blue & Purple Classes Only
- Food Club - Green, Blue & Purple Classes Only - £1.50 charge per child per
- Choir (Lunchtime) - Yellow, Green, Blue & Purple Classes.
Thursday - Forest School - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue & Purple Classes - £1.00 charge
per child per session.
- Football - Blue & Purple Classes Only.
- Food - Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue & Purple Classes - £1.50 charge per child
- Percussion (Lunchtime) - Green, Blue & Purple Classes.
Please note that letters are sent out to parents at the start of the Term (following a two week holiday) to reallocate places to students. All our clubs have limited numbers.
Thursday afternoon - Morris Dancers - 4.20 pm - School Hall.
Summer Months - School Pitch - Youth Group in the evenings.