Welcome to Year 1 Red Class
"Everyday is an adventure in Red Class Year 1"
Class Teacher - Miss Baker
Teaching Assistant - Mrs Blackmore
Behaviour for Learning
Here is our class Behaviour Chart. Everyone starts the day off on the sunshine and can move up or down during the day. Once a child reaches the pot of GOLD, they put a dot next to their name. When they have 10 dots filled in, they will get a PRIZE!
If a child is not making the right choice they will get 1 warning before being asked to move their name down. If they get onto the 'Stormy Cloud' they will have minutes off of playtime. If they continue to make the wrong choice they will be removed to year 2.
Things that will help your child 'GET TO GOLD':
- Reading their reading book everyday. (Each morning we make a record of who has read their book the night before. If a note has been made in their reading record book they will be asked to move their name up).
- Showing good sitting and listening in lesson time.
- Keeping the classroom clean and tidy.
- Working hard and producing magnificent work.
- Following the School Rules
- Following our Christian Values
AND LOTS MORE!