During our school closure home learning resources will be added to this page for children to help support with distance learning.
Home Learning Examples
EYFS - Curriculum
- Children recognise that a range of technology is used in places such as homes and schools.
- They select and use technology for particular purposes.
KS1 - Curriculum
- Understand what algorithms are; how they are implemented as programs on digital devices; and that programs execute by following precise and unambiguous instructions.
- Create and debug simple programs.
- Use logical reasoning to predict the behaviour of simple programs.
- Use technology purposefully to create, organise, store, manipulate and retrieve digital content.
- Recognise common uses of information technology beyond school.
- Use technology safely and respectfully, keeping personal information private; identify where to go for help and support when they have concerns about content or contact on the internet or other online technologies.
This allows you to explore pre-recorded sounds with the children, that they can guess.
These are live animal webcams of different animals such as a lion, giant panda and an elephant.
KS1 - Useful Websites
Some free resources relating to the three strands of the National Curriculum for Computing.
This KS1 infant toolkit includes: word processing, animation, graphing and painting. These are aspects relating to Digital Literacy and Computer Science.
This KS1 resource includes a range of videos and activities relating to the three strands of the National Curriculum.
This KS1 resource has a range of interactive games that relate to all three strands of the National Curriculum.
This is a coding resource related to Computer Science, where children are able to create and debug simple programs.
This is another coding resource related to Computer Science, where children learn how to understand what algorithms are.