Welcome to Rainbows Class.
'Instilling curiosity and creative thinking that allows each child the freedom to venture beyond the known'
Inside every child there is a rainbow waiting to shine!
- Drop off 8:45am, pick up 3:15pm
- Forest School day is Wednesday morning and afternoon. Children will need to bring in their own wellie boots for this and also for messy play in our garden that they can keep safely at school.
- PE days will be on Mondays and Thursdays, children need to come dressed in their PE clothes and stay in them all day.
- Please can you send a small bag with a change of clothes to keep at school in case of little accidents.
- Water bottles are to be taken home each day, washed and returned to school every day.
- Please write your child's name on all of their clothes and belongings. (shoes/coats/cardigans/sweatshirts/bags etc.) Please remember that we have 30 children, all in the same uniform!
Reception Baseline Assessment
During the first 6 weeks of primary school each child will undergo a 20 minute assessment around communication and literacy and maths.
Click the link below to find out more: