'Everyday is an adventure in Year 1 Red Class'
Year 1 Red Class
Class Teacher: Miss Baker
Teaching Assistants: Mrs Hughes and Mrs Storey
Welcome to Term 2
If you need to contact Miss Baker, please use the ClassDojo APP.
- Our drop off and pick up time: 8.45 and 3.15 at the Forest School gate.
- Homework will be sent home in Homework Books every Thursday and should be completed and returned every Monday.
- Please write your child's name on all of their clothes and belongings. (shoes/coats/cardigans/sweatshirts/bags etc.) Please remember that we have 30 children, all in the same uniform!
- The children are responsible for bringing their red water bottle home with them everyday. Please can these be washed and returned back to school the following morning.
- Our PE day is Monday and Wednesday. Children should come to school wearing their PE kits. They do not need to bring their school uniform. Please ensure your child has their hair tied back and all jewellery has been removed.
- Our Forest School day this term is Friday. The children should have wellies in school.
Our theme this term is.....
Click below to view what the children will be learning this term!