'Everyday is an adventure in Year 1 Red Class'
Year 1 Red Class
Class Teacher: Miss Baker
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Blackmore
- Our drop off and pick up time: 8.45 and 3.15.
- The children are now responsible for bringing their red water bottle home with them everyday. Please can these be washed and returned back to school the following morning.
- As we have time restrictions at drop off and pick up, if you would like to speak to Miss Baker please use the class email. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Our PE day is Tuesday. Children should come to school wearing their PE kits. They do not need to bring their school uniform. Please ensure your child has their hair tied back and all jewellery has been removed.
- Our Forest School day is Friday. The children's wellies have been passed up to us, however if you would like to swap them over for a bigger size please let me Baker know and this can be done.
Photographs of our learning