'Everyday is an adventure in Year 1 Red Class'
Year 1 Red Class
Class Teacher: Miss Baker
Teaching Assistant: Mrs Blackmore
- 5th October: Children have all been given a zippy-up wallet with a reading record, reading book and homework book inside. Key information below:
HOMEWORK BOOKS STAY AT HOME AND WORK SHOULD BE EMAILED TO MISS BAKER EVERY THURSDAY.
READING RECORDS AND READING BOOKS MUST COME BACK TO SCHOOL EVERY MONDAY IN THE ZIPPY-UP WALLET PROVIDED. CHILDREN WILL RECEIVE ANOTHER BOOK ON A THURSDAY.
SPELLINGS WILL BE UPLOADED TO THE HOMEWORK/SPELLING PAGE EVERY MONDAY AND CHILDREN WILL BE TESTED ON THEM THE FOLLOWING MONDAY. SPELLING SCORES WILL BE WRITTEN IN READING RECORDS.
- Our drop off and pick up time: 8.45 and 3.15.
- Please write your child's name on all of their clothes and belongings. (shoes/coats/cardigans/sweatshirts/bags etc.) Please remember that we have 30 children, all in the same uniform!
- The children are now responsible for bringing their red water bottle home with them everyday. Please can these be washed and returned back to school the following morning.
- As we have time restrictions at drop off and pick up, if you would like to speak to Miss Baker please use the class email. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Our PE day is Tuesday. Children should come to school wearing their PE kits. They do not need to bring their school uniform. Please ensure your child has their hair tied back and all jewellery has been removed.
- Our Forest School day is Friday. The children should have wellies and an old coat and joggers in school.