Class teacher: Miss Haddaway
Teaching assistants: Mrs Hughes and Mrs Maher
Class email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Year 2 drop off and collection times are 8.30 and 3.00.
- As we are currently keeping windows open for ventilation, please make sure your child has a school jumper or cardigan to wear in class. They need to be wearing full school uniform including school shoes, no trainers please. Also, please make sure your child's hair is tied back everyday.
- For Term 4, PE will be on a Tuesday and a Thursday. These will both be outdoor PE sessions so please make sure your child has suitable kit, which they need to come to school in and will stay in all day. Please do not send your child in with earrings in on PE days.
- Forest school will be on a Monday. Please make sure your child has a suitable coat to wear for these sessions as we will be going out whatever the weather! Please also provide them with a pair of wellies or an old pair of trainers to change into for Forest school. These can either be brought in every Monday or left at school.
- Don't forget to bring your Orange class water bottle with you every day! Please make sure it is cleaned every evening and returned to school full of water the following morning.
Oxford Owl Reading
If you would like to read additional books at home with your child then I have created a class Oxford Owl login.
Here we are!
For the last 3 weeks, the whole school has been looking at the book 'Here we are' by Oliver Jeffers. Orange Class have done some amazing writing based on the book. Have a look at our some of our fantastic poems and what some of the children want to be when they are older!
Orange class are loving going to forest school. We have made some hedgehog pictures using fallen leaves!
Please click the image below to access the homework for this week!