At SMATT we
- Children recognise that a range of technology is used in places such as homes and schools.
- They select and use technology for particular purposes.
- Animal Webcams - These are live animal webcams of different animals such as a lion, giant panda and an elephant for children to look at and discuss with you.
- J2E Infant Tools - This KS1 online infant toolkit includes the following features: word processing, animation, graphing, painting, pictogram and turtle control.
- The tools on this website relate to Digital Literacy and Computer Science.
- Scratch - This is an online resource that allows children to imagine, program and share. It is a free website where children can create their own interactive stories, games and animations.
- As this tool is good for teaching children coding it relates mainly to Computer Science.