- We have set up a new notice group for information for critical worker and vulnerable children attending school at the moment on the School Jotter APP.
- School will only be open for children of critical workers or if they are identified as vulnerable from Tuesday 5th January. Please contact school before 9am on Monday 4th January if you or your child qualifies for a place at school.
- As part of Festive Friday you can buy your child's Santa Bag for £2 containing some special Christmas crafts that the children have been busily making this week.
- Don't forget the children have the opportunity to play a variety of games that they would usually have played at the Christmas Fayre, however this year they will take place within their class bubbles.
- Don't forget that part of ‘Festive Friday’ will be the ‘SMATT Santa Fun Run.’
- Please see below the school dinner options for the week beginning Monday 14th December. This includes which day Christmas dinner will be served for each class.
- Please see below for the hot dinner options for this week. Tuesday and Thursday will be the usual school packed lunch options with the choice of a ham, cheese or tuna sandwich.
- This year we will be exchanging Christmas cards within our class bubbles only. All Christmas cards must be in school by Monday 14th December and will be isolated before being sent home on Thursday 17th December.
- Please can you visit our school website homepage (see link below) to complete the online survey to give your consent for your child to appear in any MAT produced videos on the Pilgrim Trust’s YouTube channel. https://www.stmargaretsattroytown.co.uk/
- With the announcement that Kent/Medway have been placed in the highest COVID tier from 2nd December, please continue to follow social distancing rules when dropping off and collecting your child/children.